Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I finished up my Mocap project this morning. Tonight we showed all our projects to the class, dead Daily and Robert Zemeckis. He's a pretty cool guy and liked all our work. He asked us a bunch of questions about our films. Being the sole focus of a multi-oscar winner's attention for fifteen minutes is an awesome feeling. After we got to ask him some questions and we all had a good dialogue going.

I put together a cool style piece for my thesis. Basically it is what I want my final film to kind of look like. I'll post it tomorrow. On Friday I have my thesis review. I could probably go tomorrow with the materials I have now but

Signed up for Internship class today. I want to find an apartment near my internship some time in the next few days. I've heard from my friend Justin that Miracle Mile is a dull neighborhood but there are a lot worse adjectives to describe a neighborhood than dull. Especially in LA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your thesis concept!