Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tough day at the internship today. Without getting too technical I basically had to track down images spread throughout the company's database for a project. After a long search they ended up being in the database's folder marked for deletion for some reason. I was able to save them and get everything done though.

During lunch I had a good conversation with some of the artists. The company has a lot more generalists than I expected. It is a fairly large company with maybe 50 or so people at the headquarters and thirty or so abroad at shoots. However, I only know a few people with a dedicated job there.

I bought a dart board today. Not a fake cork board one like I had last year but a real one. I got a great deal on it and ended up walking away with a dart board and three sets of darts for $50. I played for about two hours before my arm started hurting.

No comments: