Friday, July 1, 2011

Worked on two shots today... and... AND... finished them! Every other shot I've worked on was touched up by another artist. This is the first time I've ever had a shot been reviewed and deemed suitable for final product. The shots were started by another animator but I ended up replacing a good chunk of the character animation and most of the camera movements.

I'm beginning to soak in some knowledge about cinematography from this internship. I've been going over some of my old storyboards and my reactions are "No... wrong... move this... center that..." I'm about a third of the way into my internship and I already feel that I've gotten my money's worth out of it.

Bought my first suit the other day. A tailor near my house is going out of business. Got an Italian made suit for $120. It was originally about $500. I'll probably wear it three times a year so I feel it was a good investment.

No comments: