Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My intention today was to work on compositing. However, I needed to drop off a motion capture suit off at the Zemeckis Center first. When I got there my friend Eric was setting up a mocap session for his final project. I ended up helping him for about four or five hours. It was a lot of fun and I ended up learning a bit too. Eric is in production so it was good to be around someone who knew how to direct.
After I helped my classmate Jordan with auditions for his thesis. This was another area where I'm not good at so the practice was appreciated. It was wierd seeing grown woman doing voices of an eight year old girl though.

The Disney trip is tomorrow so I printed out color versions of my Slash and Burn. I hope to show it off to some Disney storyboard folks.


Here's some more life drawings:


No comments: