Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today was a really light day as far as work is concerned. I finished voting for the Annie Awards. Toy Story 3 got my vote for best animated feature. How To Train Your Dragon was good also. It had a better design and layout than Toy Story 3 but the story and animation was not as good. The animated shorts this year were a bit weak. Night and Day was interesting at first but got boring once the premise wore off. The other canidates were pretty forgetable.

The catagories for best childrens programming made me realize I haven't been keeping up with my kids cartoons. I ended up watching a bunch of episodes online. The Regular Show is really funny. I can't believe I hadn't heard of it until today.

I finished up my script for Animation Writing Club. I'll post it here tomorrow. Also I started writing a fan script for Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

No comments: