Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reviving My Blog

I decided that I wanted to make a blog this year and it turned out that I actually had one for about three years and didn't know it. After deleting the old posts which were pretty much. "Hey, this is my first blog post" and "Wow, its been a while since my last blog post" I'm starting over fresh.


School was pretty laid back today. My only class started at 630 and I can't work on Shark Cop again until music arrives. That should be tomorrow or Friday hopefully. All I really accomplished was writing some notes on scripts and playing Tiger Woods Golf on my Wii for a few hours.


At my seminar class today we had Vicky Jenson. She was the director of Shrek and Sharks Tale. It was really entertaining and helpful. If I had to complain about it at all I'd have to say she never really hit any roadblocks. She slowly but steadily rose the animation food chain over her career.


Here's a script I wrote last week for Animation Writers Club. Its not good but fortunatly it is short.


No comments: