Sunday, January 30, 2011

SAG awards celebrity watching

The screen actors guild awards were today across the street from my school at the Shrine. My friend Cecilia and I stood out there for some good old celebrity watching. We recognised Tracy Morgan, Alex Baldwin, Christian Bale, Stephan Corell, Warren Beaty and Steve Buchemi. Also I think I saw Danny McBride. I've been in LA for a year and a half and haven't seen any celebrities yet. It was cool to see all of them today.

For work I finished a few storyboards and wrote a rough draft of a cover letter and resume. I finished a script for writers club tomorrow. It is based off of three random words I picked out of a hat last week. The words were "Rabbit", "Police Officer", and "Priest". I ended up writing a script about a Rabbit Cop. I couldn't fit the priest part in there. I'll post it tomorrow.

No comments: