Saturday, January 29, 2011

TUT Update

It is in my understanding that the story for the project we are sending to Japan is more or less done. A few edits and details may come up but the overall story is there.

For those who haven't heard it yet, it is this; There is a rodeo championship. A young rider is a bit nervous while waiting to go. The gate opens and he is riding a bucking horse that he easily defeats. The second round is about to start and he is a bit more confident now. The gate opens and he is now riding a bigger horse but once again he wins. Now it is the final round. By now the rider is pretty cocky. The gate opens up but this time he finds himself riding a truck. The truck bucks him off after a few seconds.

I'm drawing up a few quick sketches for how each story beat should look and to finalize some good gags for it. With any luck the whole story shouldn't be too much longer than a minute.

For Pre-Thesis I've scanned my rough storyboards in and I am now drawing them digitally. I really don't like this part but I need to have clean storyboards that other people can read.

No comments: