Monday, January 24, 2011

Writing Club and Business Class

A good amount of people went to Animation Writing Club today. I'm very happy about that. I'm going to talk to the grad council this week and see if I can get some sort of funding for the club. Perhaps we can get free food for our meetings. We read a couple scripts that we had written; a fake ad for the Fuggie, a Snuggie designed so that you can have sex in public, and a script I wrote about a man trying to but a toaster. I'll post the toaster script but I got some good notes and will rewrite it sometime this week.

Business of Animation is a good class. The teacher is really pushing us to go out and get connected in the field. We also spoke about how shows are pitched and funded. The professor knows alot about the subject and I'm very interested in what she has to say.

Finished a first pass on the Aquateen script. It has potential I think but is still not very funny.

Toaster Script
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_uqQ1LjPndlZWUyMzUzNTMtY2JhZC00NjVmLThhY2UtZDFhYmI5ZDlhMjg0&hl=en

No comments: