Saturday, April 23, 2011

I woke up this morning around 7am. I got up and ready like I usually do but then realized that I don't have to go to school today. After a few moments of internal debate I decided to spend today doing nothing. It was great. I hung out in my underwear, drank some cheap wine and played computer games.

At 6pm I left my apartment. Visions and Voices was happening at USC. It is a mixed media art show organized by some of the SCA faculty. It was really cool. I knew some people who had work in the show.

Also, I finally got my new glasses. I had ordered two pair from Zenni Optical for $30. I now have a titanium rim pair like my old broken one and a thick plastic one. I took an informal pole from some friends and strangers and people are overwhelmingly in favor of the plastic ones.

No comments: