Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yesterday I had my final business of animation class. I had to pitch my thesis to them in a mock pitch. I got some good notes and feel that I am better prepared for when I really pitch my thesis in two weeks. From that class I feel that I have a good website, resume and the skills to network better and write cover letters.

I still haven't heard from Nickelodeon for a while so I've been looking at other internship opportunities. By sheer luck I stumbled upon a company that I like called The Third Floor. On their site they stated that they had an internship program. I wrote a quick cover letter and sent it in and a few minutes later got a call. I have an interview tomorrow with them.

The DP at Total Fistbump Destruction emailed me about a few changes to the storyboard. I have a meeting tomorrow and need to get the final boards in by Friday night. They will have area scouting this weekend.

My friend Matt sent me his script for thesis for my opinion. Also tomorrow I'm meeting him about it. Tomorrow will be a really busy day.

No comments: