Sunday, April 17, 2011

I've decided that I need an intern. I've thought about it and my life requires someone who will follow me around and do my busy work for resume fodder and school credit. I spent about two hours scanning and formatting storyboard images for the TFD today. There really should be someone taking care of this sort of stuff. I needed to be at school at 10am today to meet with the DP for TFD. We walked through four scenes this morning and I've been storyboarding them all day. Tomorrow morning we are going to do the final three and present them to the director. I really hope they are accepted. This project is getting a bit TOO intense for my tastes. My friend James asked me to play test his video game today. It still has a few bugs but it is a fun game. Its a lot about strategy and negotiations. Also, this was my first time playing with the IPad. I like it. I don't see myself owning one though. Here's one of the boards. The quality isn't what I'd like but the amount of boards I'm pumping out requires a faster sketch.

No comments: