Friday, April 15, 2011

I've settled into a good routine for projects that I hope I can continue until the semester ends. I'm working on every project about an hour or so a day. Every time I switch focus on one project to another I have a big burst of enthusiasm that can carry me about an hour. After that I tend to lose focus. With my method I'm getting a lot done. With some luck I'll have some time off to vege at the end of the semester.

I finished off my revisions of the first scene of Total Fistbump Destruction. I'm meeting with the DP tomorrow to see if I should move on to the second scene. I'm actually learning a whole lot from this project. I don't have much camera experience so drawing out complicated camera angles is a good way to learn. Also, I'm getting really good at drawing guys with machine guns.

The Tokyo project seems to be on the verge of ending. They hated our original idea but our revised one seems to be working. It has a nice message of togetherness in it. My friend Matt is doing the storyboards on it. We should be able to send it out Saturday or Monday depending one when he finishes up layout.

Found out about this cool independent no-budget special effects movie called Project London. It should be coming out soon. Everyone working on it is a volunteer and it looks professionally made.

No comments: