Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My new website is up and running. You can find it at www.ianmccormack.net There might be a few bugs in it still so let me know if you find anything wrong with it. Its nice to know how to update a website now. Before I felt really helpless when it came to upkeeping it. I don't know any web designers to my site wasn't updated for years. Had a Skype call with two USC alumni now working at Pixar today. It was for my pre-thesis class. We all spoke about overcoming obsticals on thesis. I feel better about my film now as I believe that I am on the right track. Ordered some glasses over the internet via www.zennioptical.com today. I bought two pair for $30. My friend Sara suggested the site. I needed to enter in my Pupil Distance though and my perscription sheet didn't tell me. My friend Matt and I took a half hour trying to figure it out.

No comments: